Grimsby & Cleethorpes Model Boat Club
      Grimsby & Cleethorpes
        Model Boat Club
Grimsby & Cleethorpes Model Boat Club is a Member of the Model Power Boat Association
Since 1904, when the park was officially open,it has provided a focal point for relaxation, fun and community life. In 1594 Lady Frances Sidney willed money which was used to build Sidney Sussex College in Cambridge, the new establishment later becoming a major landowner in Grimsby and Cleethorpes area.
Over the centuries the college developed much of its property, but in the 1960’s the freeholds were sold and 12 acres of land were given to the town in trust for its people to enjoy in perpetuity. This land included Sidney Park and the Sussex Recreation Ground. Sidney Park opened on 4th August 1904 and the recreation ground 19 years later.

The park, designed by Thomas Mawson, was said to have been laid out as a miniature version of the lake and grounds at Versailles, being of formal design and having a model yacht pond as its main feature, Thomas Mawson also designed Sidney Park in Blackpool. For many years a bandstand graced the park, this was demolished in 1957. The park is surrounded by Brereton Avenue to the north and Park View to the east, the houses on the east are in Elliston Street and on the south are in Queen Mary Avenue.

The Clubhouse
This year launched the replica watches new TOP GUN Navy Air replica watches uk Force MIRAMAR watch, the appearance of the use of the military wind design, while the overall color is also converted to smoke gray. And through the rolex replica strap we can also find that from the eleven star comes standard with the swiss replica watches green nylon strap "Nato strap", also replaced by green embossed calfskin strap.